Designed for a wide variety of dispense applications, the DispenseMate® D-593/D-595 system is an integrated benchtop with advanced process capabilities including closed-loop process control.
• Fully integrated dispenser from ASYMTEK with closed-loop control allows customers to produce high-yield, high-quality products
• Lean manufacturing process using common module philosophy provides platform-to-platform consistency for quality performance
• Advanced dispensing capability ensures highly repeatable dispensing supported by best-in-class global applications and technical service
• Optional process control features such as Mass Flow Calibration and Calibrated Process Jetting automatically maintain consistent dispense weight
• Applications developed on DispenseMate systems are upward-compatible with ASYMTEK’s in-line platforms
The DispenseMate benchtop system is specifically designed and configured for fluid dispensing applications. ASYMTEK's rigid manufacturing processes ensure machine-to-machine consistency, resulting in a robust platform ideal for batch production, labs and new product development. With dispense control technology similar to ASYMTEK’s more advanced in-line platforms, the DispenseMate is ideal for a wide variety of dispense application (e.g., solder paste, encapsulation, and corner- and edge-bonding).
• Fluidmove® software used on all ASYMTEK dispensing platforms
• Integrated Pattern Recognition Vision System with Programmable Lighting compensates for part translation and rotation providing excellent wet-dispense accuracy
• Integral mechanical tactile height sensor automatically adjusts for variations in substrate flatness
• Software-programmable heater control automatically maintains fluid temperature for a more robust dispensing process
• Optional integrated weight scale in combination with ASYMTEK-patented process controls maintain consistent fluid dispense mass and improves production yield
• Optional dual-action bracket enables independent dispensing of two fluids saving set up time while maximizing throughput